This unique getaway gives you access to a host of time-honored, quintessentially Newport activities, such as sailing on a Classic America’s Cup racing yacht, playing tennis on the legendary grass courts at the International Tennis Hall of Fame, golfing on an exclusive Newport course or enjoying a rejuvenating spa experience. VIP access to a cocktail and dinner reception at the Newport Flower Show, along with a private tour of The Breakers, built in 1895, will undoubtedly leave you feeling like the summer social season has officially begun. The weekend will conclude with an unforgettable private dinner at one of Newport’s most celebrated mansions, Marble House.
- • Three-night deluxe accommodations, with breakfast each morning at the Vanderbilt Grace
- • A private welcome dinner in the Conservatory
- • A selection from one of the following:
- • Golf at a local course
- • Tennis on the legendary grass courts of the International Tennis Hall of Fame
- • A rejuvenating spa experience
- • VIP admission to the Newport Flower Show and opening night cocktail party
and dinner at Rosecliff
- • Lantern-led evening tour of Newport’s historic district
- • Sailing excursion aboard an America’s Cup 12 Meter Class Racing yacht
followed by a private luncheon
- • Exclusive tour and luncheon at the International Tennis Hall of Fame
- • An elegant farewell dinner at Marble House
- • Daily transportation to events and venues
$7,500 per Couple
Limited to 10 Couples
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO PARTICIPATE, PLEASE CALL 800.274.1815 AND MENTION ORDER CODE: EX00009
at lincoln center
The Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra with Wynton Marsalis and vocalist Kate Davis pays tribute to Broadway’s brightest stars. The famed avenue has been home to some of the most talented, inventive and sophisticated composers, many with jazz-oriented roots. Hoagy Carmichael always used his heart and soul while penning music starting in the 1930s, and his songs are still featured on Broadway today in shows like Ain’t Misbehavin’, Swing! and Bullets Over Broadway. Harold Arlen wrote more than 500 songs for the stage, including the classic “Over the Rainbow,” voted the number-one song by the Recording Industry Association of America and the National Endowment for the Arts. Jerome Kern and Irving Berlin are two of the most significant American theatrical composers of the early twentieth century, each having been represented on Broadway hundreds of times. Gutsy songstress Kate Davis shares her own fresh spin on the standards, which are sure to put you in a New York state of mind.
Join us at Frederick P. Rose Hall for this special performance and private reception with members of the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra.
- • Pre-concert cocktail reception
- • Immediately following the concert, Brooks Brothers guests will join members
of the orchestra for an exclusive cocktail and dessert reception.
Friday, April 15, 2016
Cocktails 7 pm and Concert 8 pm
Frederick P. Rose Hall
Broadway at 60th Street, New York City
$350 per person (60 Experiences available)
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO PARTICIPATE, PLEASE CALL 800.274.1815 AND MENTION ORDER CODE: EX00007
st andrews links
While in Edinburgh, you will play a round at the PGA® Centenary Course, created by Jack Nicklaus, which was home of the 2014 Ryder Cup. You will also have the special opportunity to experience a private tour and dinner aboard The Royal Yacht Britannia, an honor previously reserved for members of the royal family and heads of state. On our second night in Edinburgh, you will witness a truly extraordinary spectacle—the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
From Edinburgh, travel to St Andrews, where you will enjoy three nights at The Old Course Hotel. While in St Andrews, golfers will experience three of the finest and most illustrious courses in the world: Kingsbarns, situated along the picturesque coastline of the North Sea; the Castle Course; and finally The Old Course, where the game was first played in the 1400s.
A multitude of activities are planned for non-golfers as well, including an excursion throughout Edinburgh and its famous castle, a customized spa treatment and a culinary tour to experience “a taste of Scotland.” On the final evening you will have the rare opportunity to experience a private evening at a quintessential Scottish landmark: Glamis Castle.
Golf packages are available for couples with either one or two golfers.
- • Two nights accommodation at Dundas Castle
- • Three nights accommodation at the Old Course Hotel, St Andrews
- • Golf at Kingsbarns, Castle Course, and The Old Course at St Andrews
- • Golf at PGA® Centenary Course at Gleneagles
- • Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day
- • Optional tour of Edinburgh’s old and new town along with Edinburgh Castle
- • Whisky tasting experience and kilt-fitting demonstration
- • Tour and dinner aboard The Royal Yacht Britannia
- • VIP Hospitality at the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
- • Farewell dinner at Glamis Castle
$15,500 per couple (two golfers):
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO PARTICIPATE, PLEASE CALL 800.274.1815 AND MENTION ORDER CODE: EX00004
$14,000 per couple (one golfer, one non-golfer):
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO PARTICIPATE, PLEASE CALL 800.274.1815 AND MENTION ORDER CODE: EX00005
Limited to 13 golfers
The production first dazzled audiences during its original sold-out run at the Public Theatre last spring—and it is now the hottest ticket on Broadway. Join Brooks Brothers for premium seating and elite access to the theatrical event of the season.
“Hamilton makes us feel the unstoppable, urgent rhythm of a nation being
—Ben Brantley, The New York Times
thursday, may 26, 2016
Performance 7 pm
Private reception to follow
richard rodgers Theatre
226 West 46th Street
New York City
$600 per person
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO PARTICIPATE, PLEASE CALL 800.274.1815 AND MENTION ORDER CODE: EX00013
School of Rock follows Dewey Finn, a wannabe rock star who decides to earn a few extra bucks by posing as a substitute teacher at a prestigious prep school. Completely disinterested in academic work, Dewey decides to create his own curriculum, turning his class into a guitar-shredding, bass-slapping, mind-blowing rock band.
Producer Andrew Lloyd Webber has composed 14 new songs to create a score, which also features all the original songs from the movie. School of Rock, with its sensational live kids’ rock band, is a loving testimony to the transforming power of music.
New York City
$375 per person
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO PARTICIPATE, PLEASE CALL 800.274.1815 AND MENTION ORDER CODE: EX00014