Your chest and waist measurements are equivalent to a slim fit medium size shirt. However, without having your neck and arm length measurements, we are unable to suggest this size shirt for you.
We have attached a fit guide for your review and reference.
Fit Guide for Men Shirts
How to measure your neck:
1. Secure measuring tape.
2. Place the edge of tape on your Adam’s apple, and while holding it in place with index finger, wrap entire tape around neck overlapping edge of tape where the Adam’s apple sits. (This is the basic skin measurement; however, your neck measurement for a collared shirt is not over yet.)
3. Holding the tape in place still. Gently, place your index and middle fingers between the measuring tape and Adam’s apple. Placement of fingers gives you allowance and ease when the shirt collar is buttoned up. This will give you slack around the neck, at least a half of an inch.
4. After completing steps 2 and 3 the process is over, and you can comfortably jot down your neck measurements with confidence.
How to measure sleeve length:
1. Secure measuring tape and a willing assistant for this task.
2. Stand naturally, avoid slouching.
3. The starting point, measuring tape should be placed on the middle base of neck running along your outside shoulder stopping at the break point of wrist.
4. The first measurement is from your middle base of neck to edge of shoulder.
5. Continue measuring from shoulder to break point of wrist.
6. Add the two measurements and round up sleeve length. (rounding up ensures sleeves are not too short)