Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 43
Rated 5 out of 5 by MrsWK Great for Ladies Shirts
I am very pleased with the knot cuff links I purchased recently. Some reviews mention that more room was needed between the knots, but I find that they are a great fit for a woman. The knots are a bit difficult to get into the shirt holes. Overall I am very pleased and look forward to buying more French Cuff shirts to wear these with.
August 18, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ecce More two colored knott cuff
So useful when you find the tip to wear it quickly...
A gold and red colored knott cuff could be added to the current products and will surely have a great success.
July 10, 2010
Rated 3 out of 5 by NYCguy Just ok
Not great-a bit large for most cuffs. Also I did not receive my full order as some styles were sold out. Look nice on though. If you can get them cheaper then get elsewhere-but these were a great deal.
April 14, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alex40 Love these things
I love these silk knots for a few reasons:
- Less expensive than regular links
- Can travel with them when flying (Don't have to take them off for metal detectors)
- Convey a subtle elegance where regular cufflinks can be a bit "blingy"
- When typing at a keyboard the fold over nicely, where metal links can be annoying
- Many different colors and patterns to choose from, and very inexpensive.
The trick to putting them on, is to put them on the shirt first while it's on the hanger, then put on the shirt. Remember the silk knots stretch a little bit so you can slide your hand through the cuff with no issues. I'm 6'2, 240lbs and if I can manage it, you can to.
I will be buying these for the rest of my life and in fact am wearing a pair now as I type this. :)
April 1, 2010