Classic All-Cotton Extra-Slim Fit Supima® Oxford Dress Shirt
close but still major problems
General description of myself:
slightly broader than average shoulders
longer torso than average
thin (non-overweight, non-athletic)
What's right with the shirt:
--Doesn't bunch up and blouse
--Flattering cut overall
--Fabric quality is excellent
--Shoulders are narrower than most other OTR dress shirts
--Arm holes are uncomfortably high
--Forearms are so tight you have to roll up the sleeves before putting the shirt on
--Would be better if the length were shorter -- doesn't look good untucked as is
Because of the above problems, this shirt is continuously uncomfortable -- I can feel that I'm wearing it, especially in the shoulders and armpits. It looks great for sure -- 90% of the fit is the best fit I've ever had, but that remaining 10% means there's a lot of room for improvement, at least for somebody with my body type.
If you fit my description, I can not fully endorse this shirt. If narrow shoulder and high arm holes would not be a problem for you, though, there's a good chance this could be just what you're looking for.
August 5, 2010
Incredibly soft shirt. Found it to be a little heavier than I anticipated. Feels much better than the "Non-Iron" shirts.
June 16, 2010
Excellent shirts for slim guys
Very comfortable shirts. Being a slim guy these fit so much better than most other shirts. There is a little ballooning around the waist on me but it is still a lot better than even the slim fit. Definitely the go-to style for anyone with a small waist.
June 2, 2010
The quality of the shirt is top notch. But be warned when ordering extra slim especially if you are used to the normal BB slim fit. These shirts are definitely extra slim fit, especially in the chest.
For myself, this isn't so much a problem. What I did find a little off is that the sleeves seem about 1" longer than normal. You may need to size down on the sleeves.
May 5, 2010