Terms and Conditions
(1) Subject to credit approval. Discount may not be applied to charitable items, gift cards, taxes, shipping and handling, monogramming and engraving, alterations or personalization. Discount for opening the Brooks Card applies to same day purchases only online and in stores and discount for opening a Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard account applies for 30 days from the date the account is open, in Brooks Brothers stores only; refer to the offer in your Brooks Brothers Welcome mailing for the date your offer ends. Not valid on previous purchases. If you return some or all of the merchandise, the dollar value of this promotion is not refunded or credited back to your account. No cash value except where prohibited, then the cash value is 1/100 cent. Other restrictions may apply.
(2) Subject to credit approval. Valid only in-store Brooks Brothers purchases made with the Brooks Card or with the Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard. Not valid online or by phone. Visit Brooksbrothers.com/stores to view store listings. May not be combined with Student, Military or Corporate Membership discounts. Limit one per customer, for one-time use only. Excludes Red Fleece and Golden Fleece merchandise, 200th Anniversary items, charitable items, made to measure and special-order clothing purchases, and applies to select accessories and select Brooks Brothers shoe styles only. Discount may be applied toward taxes, shipping and handling, monogramming and engraving, alterations or personalization. Not valid on previous purchases or on the purchase of gift cards. If you return some or all merchandise, the dollar value of this promotion is not refunded or credited back to your account. May not be redeemed for cash or applied for payment to your Brooks Brothers credit card. No cash value except where prohibited, then the cash value is 1/100 cent. Other restrictions may apply.
(3) At least one transaction on The Brooks Card® or Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard® required in the previous 12 months to receive this offer. Valid in store only.
(4) Excludes U.S. territories.
(5) As of 08/06/2019 the variable APR for purchases for the Brooks Brothers MasterCard is 16.24%, 19.24%, or 23.24% based on your creditworthiness and 24.99% for the Brooks Card. For the Brooks Brothers Platinum MasterCard, the variable APR for cash advances is 25.24% or 26.24% based on your creditworthiness. The Minimum Interest Charge is $2. For the Brooks Brothers Platinum MasterCard, the cash advance fee is either $10 or 5% of each cash advance, whichever is greater; and the fee for foreign purchases is 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of each purchase. See card agreement for details.
(6) Valid only for Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard cardholders. Applies to the first purchase made using a Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard outside of Brooks Brothers within the first 60 days after the account is opened.
(7) Extended Warranty and Price Protection are provided by New Hampshire Insurance Company, an AIG Company. Identity Theft Resolution is provided by CSIdentity Corporation. Certain conditions, restrictions and exclusions apply. Details will be provided when you receive your card.
(8) Subject to credit approval. Transaction fees apply. See the Cardholder Terms and Conditions for details. The Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard® and The Brooks Card® are issued by Citibank, N.A. The Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard® is issued pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard and Platinum Mastercard are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
With a Brooks Card or
Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard,
you will automatically be enrolled in
|Preferred$750 in Brooks
purchases per year
|VIP$1500 in Brooks
purchases per year
Points Earned with The
Brooks Card & The Brooks
Brothers Platinum Mastercard
ANDEARN 1 PT / $1 on outside spend with
The Brooks Brothers Platinum MasterCard
|Receive a $10 Reward for every 1,000 points|
|GET EXCLUSIVE MY BROOKS REWARDS BENEFITS IN ADDITION TO CARDHOLDER BENEFITS|
|Free shipping†||With your purchase of
$250 or more
|Early access to sales†|
|Early access to new arrivals†|
|Priority concierge service line|
My Brooks Rewards
What is My Brooks Rewards?
What kind of benefits can I earn in the program?
How do I accumulate points?
Points are earned on eligible purchases including merchandise and gift cards bought at all U.S. Retail and Factory store locations, excluding sales tax, discounts, shipping and handling, returns and price adjustments. Additionally, point earning can only take place when the dollar amount is positive in the following categories: alterations, monogramming/engraving, and gift boxes. Purchases at Brooks Brothers Airport locations are not eligible for points accumulation. However, Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard cardholders may still earn points when using their card on external spending. (Learn more about earning points with your Brooks Brothers Credit Card.)
In order to receive points for an eligible purchase, customers must do the following:
Retail Store / Factory Outlet: Tell the store associate at checkout that you're a My Brooks Rewards member.
Online / Mobile App: Make sure you log in to your account to complete your purchase.
Out of store: For Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard cardholders, you’ll automatically accumulate points when you shop with a Brooks Brothers Mastercard everywhere that Mastercard is welcome.
Over the phone: Tell the customer service representative that you're a My Brooks Rewards member. We’re happy to take your call seven days a week, 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM ET by calling 833-710-4847.
What do I earn when I use The Brooks Card® or a Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard®?
How do I redeem my Rewards?
To redeem your Rewards online or in the mobile app, make sure you are signed in to your account before checkout. You will be able to view and apply any valid Rewards on the checkout page.
If you are currently a member of our Corporate Membership Program and have more than one web profile, you must be logged in with the web profile where your Rewards reside.