Returns & Exchanges
Brooks Brothers wants you to be satisfied with your merchandise. We will gladly accept a return or exchange of saleable merchandise in original condition within 90 days of purchase date accompanied by an original receipt. All returns accompanied by original receipt will be credited to original form of payment.
Saleable merchandise in original condition not accompanied by a receipt will be accepted and a merchandise credit will be issued for the lowest price. Photo identification is required for all merchandise credits. If your cash return is greater than $200.00 a company issued check* will be mailed to you. Monogrammed and altered merchandise and special order clothing will not be accepted for a return or exchange.
Price adjustments will be made within 10 days of original purchase date with original receipt present. Only items purchased at full price are subject to a price adjustment.
Manufacturer Defect Warranty
Brooks Brothers may replace or refund merchandise with a legitimate manufacturer defect.
*US Only; in Canada, credit to debit card will be issued
Option 1: Use the SmartLabel™ from your packing slip
- Affix the label to the return package covering the original label.
- Drop your package anywhere in the U.S. Mail – at home, at work, or at the Post Office.
- No postage required – If your order was purchased with the Brooks Card or the Brooks Brothers Platinum MasterCard, return shipping is free within the United States. If you used another payment method, $7.00 will be deducted from your order refund for return postage. The original shipping & handling charge, however, is non-refundable. Click here for more information about applying for the Brooks Card or Brooks Brothers Platinum MasterCard.
- To track your return, please visit http://returnstracking.newgistics.com/BRKS and reference your tracking number.
Need a new SmartLabel? Click here
Option 2: Return on your own
- Attach label from the front of your invoice to the return package or send your item to Brooks Brothers Return Center, 107 Phoenix Ave, Enfield, CT 06082.
- You pay the postage to any delivery service of your choice.
Returns to Retail Stores
You may also return items to any U.S. Brooks Brothers retail store. Find a U.S. retail location.
Our watches are warranted by Brooks Brothers to the owner for two years from the date of original purchase against defects in material or from workmanship. During the two year warranty period, Brooks Brothers will repair the watch at no charge if it is defective. To obtain service under this limited warranty, the watch must be sent to our authorized service location. The watch should be accompanied by the warranty card or original receipt of purchase. To prevent damage, we recommend shipping the watch by insured mail in a carefully wrapped package. Our warranty does not cover the batteries, crystals, straps, case covers or damage to the movement caused by humidity or moisture due to mishandling. We also recommend using our authorized service location for cleaning and repairs for the life of your watch.
Parsec Enterprises, Inc.
7501 N. Harker Drive
P.O. Box 195
Peoria, IL 61650-0195
Owner: Marc Young 309-689-6543
Corrections of Errors and Inaccuracies
The information on the Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase you may return it.