For questions about the Brooks Brothers Reward Program
please contact Customer Service at 1-800-248-3058.
- Offer valid for new accountholders only. Subject to credit approval. See in-store application or speak to a Brooks Brothers store associate for further details. The Brooks Card is not accepted in Airport stores. The Brooks Brothers Platinum MasterCard is issued by GE Capital Retail Bank pursuant to a license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard and Platinum MasterCard are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. Discount cannot be applied to the purchase of the gift cards, previous purchases, engraving, monogramming, sales tax or shipping fees. If you return some or all of the merchandise, the dollar value of this promotion is not refunded or credited back to your account. Void in states where prohibited by law, no cash value except where prohibited, then the cash value is 1/100 cent. Some restrictions may apply.
- The Brooks Brothers Rewards Program (hereinafter "Program") is automatically available to each Brooks Brothers Platinum MasterCard and Brooks Card customer, including employees, whose account is open and in good standing and not more than 2 payments past due at the time rewards are issued and redeemed. For every dollar in purchases at a U.S. Brooks Brothers store (including Retail, Factory, and Airport locations (MasterCard only at Airport stores)), through the catalog, or online at www.BrooksBrothers.com using the Brooks Card or Brooks Platinum MasterCard, you will earn 4 Reward points. For every dollar in purchases at other locations where MasterCard is accepted, the Brooks Brothers Platinum MasterCard will earn 1 reward point for every dollar in purchases. Balance Transfers and Cash Advances do not qualify for points. Each time you earn 2,000 net reward points (points earned for all merchandise purchases minus returns and adjustments), you will earn a $20 Brooks Brothers Rewards Certificate (hereinafter “Reward Certificate”). Each billing statement you receive will contain a summary of your reward points earned and/or redeemed during the prior month. Reward Certificate(s) will be mailed during the month following the billing period in which your net reward points equals or exceeds 2,000. Your reward point balance will be reduced by 2,000 points for each $20 Reward Certificate issued to you. Reward Certificate(s) can only be redeemed for a new purchase made at a U.S. Brooks Brothers store (including Retail, Factory, and Airport locations) and must be surrendered at the time of purchase. Reward Certificate(s) are not valid towards Internet or catalog purchases. Reward Certificate(s) are not transferable. Use of a Reward Certificate(s) is void where prohibited by law. Any amount of your purchase in excess of the amount of your Reward Certificate(s) must be placed on your Brooks Card or Brooks Brothers Platinum MasterCard. If your Brooks Brothers purchase is less than the Reward Certificate, you will forfeit the remainder of the Certificate value. You can redeem multiple Reward Certificates on a single transaction. Reward Certificate(s) cannot be credited to an account or redeemed for cash. All Brooks Brothers Reward Certificate(s) will expire 6 months from the date of issuance except where prohibited by law. Lost or stolen Reward Certificate(s) are not replaceable. When purchasing with your Rewards Certificate(s), the dollar value of the Reward Certificate(s) is prorated across the items purchased, and reflected on your receipt. If you return some or all merchandise purchased with your Reward Certificate(s) and do not make an additional purchase during the same transaction as the return, the dollar value of the Reward Certificate(s) allocated to the item(s) returned will not be refunded or credited to you. If, however, you return some or all merchandise purchased with your Reward Certificate(s), and during the same transaction make an additional purchase, then the dollar value of the Rewards Certificate(s) allocated to the item(s) returned will be credited against the amount of the item(s) purchased during the same transaction on a prorated basis across the items purchased. This Program may be changed or discontinued at any time. No additional Rewards Certificates will be issued after termination of the Program. We reserve the right to amend or modify the Program at any time and in any way (including our right to expire points or adjust the number of points for each net dollar in Brooks Brothers purchases). Full disclosure of the Brooks Brothers Rewards Program will be sent with your card.
- Valid for cardholders who are receiving a billing statement only. Account must remain open, be in good standing and not become delinquent. Subject to credit approval. See coupon for details and exclusions.
- Unauthorized use does not include charges by a person to whom you have given authority to use your account or card, and you will be liable for all use by any such person.
- See credit terms in application for details.
- Valid only for Brooks Brothers Platinum MasterCard cardholders. Applies to the first purchase made using a Brooks Brothers Platinum MasterCard outside of Brooks Brothers within the first 60 days after the account is opened.
MasterCard® and Platinum MasterCard® are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.